ZW Non-clogging Centrifugal Self-priming Sewage Pump
The Depon® ZW self-priming pump is an energy saving pump designed with ISO international standard and developed through absorbing and improving the related technical data both and abroad and belongs to self-priming centrifugal pump and uses the mechanical seal of a ceramic ring so as to resist...
TheDepon®ZWself-priming pump is an energy saving pump designed with ISO international standard and developed through absorbing and improving the related technical data bothand abroad and belongs to self-priming centrifugal pump and uses the mechanical seal of aceramic ringso as to resist any sandy liquid to go into the sealing face, preventing it from getting scratched. This pump holds theadvantages of acompact structure, easy operation, stablemovement, easy maintenance, high efficiency, long durationand strong self-suction capacity and, as no foot valve is needed to be mounted on the pipeline and only acertain amount of leading liquid is required to be filled into the pumpbefore work, improves the work condition while simplifyingthe pipeline system.
1. Suitable for the sewage project in the municipal works, river aquaculture, light industry, paper-making, textile, food, chemical industry, power industry etc. and as the most ideal impurity pump to pump fiber, pulpy, mixed and suspended chemical media.
2. For this pump, the ambient temperature50,the medium temperature 80,which can be up to 200 in case of aspecial requirement; as of the PH value of the media, cast iron 6.9, stainless steel 2.13; the medium gravity is not over 1240kg/m;the self-suction height is not over the set value 4.5-5.5m, the length of suck-in pipe10m; as of the passing capacity, the suspended grains' diameter is 60% of the pump aperture and the long fiber is 5times that of the pump aperture.
1. What is your product range?
A: centrifugal pump. Centrifugal pump includes slurry pump, gravel pump, clean water pump, sewage pump, chemical pump, self-priming pump and diesel engine pump.
2. What's your MOQ, payment term and lead time?
A: MOQ for centrifugal pump is 1set; MOQ for conveyor belt is 100cbm.
Payment Term: T/T, L/C, Western Union, PayPal and Trade Assurance.
Lead time: in general 7working days for slurry pump, 15working days for water pump.
3. What information should Ilet you know if Iwant to get aquotation:
A: Pump capacity, pump head, medium, medium temperature, pump material, quantity, if possible, please also provide the pump model you are using now, price will be calculated as per the pump model, if not, we will recommend relevant product for reference.
4. If Iput abigger motor on my pump, will it pump more?
A: No. The amount of water and the pressure (head) that acentrifugal pump process is related to the rotational speed, impeller diameter and size of the impeller vanes.
5. Do you impact the finished product?
A: Yes, each batch of production and finished product will be quality checked strickly before delivering, testing report or video can be sent to clients for reference.
6. How do you ship the finished product?
A: By sea, By air, By international express.
Inquiry of pump
1. Head: _____meter
2. Capacity: _____m3/h
3. Liquid media: ______
4. PH: _____
5. Concentration: ____%
6. Temperature: _____degree
7. Specific density; ______kg/m3